Fitness is a way of life – A state of being
Fitness isn’t an activity. It is not about how much weight you can bench, how much time you spend in the gym or how far you can run. It is about embracing your body’s innate desire for strength, endurance and freedom to unapologetically live your best life.
As a personal trainer, nutritionist and lifestyle coach, we work with you to set challenging yet achievable goals and develop creative and innovative work outs based on what motivates you to meet or exceed your expectations. We offer personal and small group training virtually and in person based on your needs emphasizing functional movement patterns and motion.
The powerful effects of exercise can’t be understated. Spending as little as 15 minutes 2 times a day just walking can have a profound impact on your health such as lowering blood pressure, decreasing insulin resistance and supporting weight loss by increasing your metabolism and improving your sleep.
Research shows that consistent exercise is not only the best way to manage blood sugar, lower A1C levels, lose weight, manage hypertension but also helps those living with anxiety, depression and ADHD just to name a few. Regardless of whether you’re focused on aging in place, overcoming chronic pain or disease, hate the gym or just want to lose weight or feel better, fitness is for you.
Who we work with: We love and excel at…
- Individuals who are new to fitness,
- The amazing person who is living with chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity and looking for new ways to take their health and life to the next level
- That person that says “I hate exercise and the gym but I’m ready to be fit”
- The dutiful desk soldier who has sat 8-14 hours a day for years climbing that corporate ladder, banging away at the computer or trailblazing the tech world and didn’t have time to exercise much less move
- Children Ages 7-17 that are not sports inclined but need more movement, a focused outlet that supports health and vitality and focus
We are certified in and use a variety of modalities in our programming including but not limited to:
- Mobility work
- Pre and Post Natal
- Corrective Exercises
- Weight Loss
Congratulations on your commitment to improving the quality of your life through fitness! We would love to speak with you.